Roasted Cauliflower Red Pepper Soup-this creamy soup is easy to make and perfect for a cold day. Serve with crusty bread or a grilled cheese sandwich.
You can’t beat a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter day. Soup has been on our menu every single week for the past month or so. A few favorite heart-warming and belly-warming soups include our Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup and our Easy Chicken and Rice Soup.
And a new favorite, Roasted Cauliflower Red Pepper Soup. I made this soup for lunch last week and it really hit the spot. It warmed me up, filled me up, and is so easy to make!
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- This soup is made with two of my favorite ingredients, roasted cauliflower and roasted red peppers. I roasted the cauliflower in the oven and used a jar of roasted red peppers. You might be thinking, hmmm, that is an interesting combination. Josh thought the same thing..ha! But you just wait until you try this creamy soup! The flavors are SO good!
- I use jar roasted red peppers to keep this recipe super simple. You can roast red peppers in the oven or over a flame, but I am all about easy.
- I also added in onion, garlic, fresh thyme, crushed red pepper flakes, basil, and Gouda cheese. The cheese melted in nicely and added a richness to the soup. It was the perfect finishing touch!
- You can serve this soup with crusty bread or even better, grilled cheese sandwiches. Caleb and Maxwell loved dunking their grilled cheese sandwiches into this soup. It would also be good with a salad on the side.
Stay inside and cozy up to a bowl of Roasted Cauliflower Red Pepper Soup!
If you like this soup recipe, you might also like:
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Chowder
- Roasted Cauliflower & Cheddar Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup