This easy Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad is always the most popular side dish at parties and potlucks!
We had a barbecue over the weekend and I was going to make spinach artichoke dip, but I didn’t want to turn on the oven because it was hot outside and I didn’t want to heat up our house even more. So instead, I made Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad. You can’t go wrong with a pasta salad during the hot summer months, especially this one!
If you like the classic spinach artichoke dip, you will love this easy pasta salad. It has all of the same flavors of the beloved dip, but in pasta salad form. The pasta salad is creamy with spinach, artichokes, and Parmesan cheese.
A few tips for making the pasta salad:
- I use DeLallo whole wheat pasta, but you can use your favorite pasta. Gluten-free is fine too.
- For the dressing, I use a mixture of plain Greek yogurt, olive oil mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper. The dressing makes the pasta salad creamy and delicious.
- Salt the pasta salad after adding the Parmesan cheese because the Parmesan cheese will add salt to the dish. Season to taste.
- The salad can be made in advance. Keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- I like to add fresh basil to the pasta salad before serving, but that is optional.
This Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish for all of your summer potlucks and parties. It also makes a great summer dinner. I like to serve it with watermelon slices and grilled corn…my idea of the perfect summer meal! And the 4th of July is right around the corner, add this pasta salad to your holiday menu!
If you like this Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad, you might also like:
- Creamy Greek Pasta Salad
- Easy Summer Pasta Salad
- Greek Tortellini Salad
- Arugula Pasta Salad