Greek Grilled Vegetable Bowls bring bright colors and Mediterranean flavor to a hearty and healthy bowl of grains and veggies. These vegetarian bowls are great for lunch, dinner, and meal prepping!
Greek Grilled Vegetable Bowls
These Greek Grilled Vegetable Bowls make a great summer meal and it’s more about assembling your favorite ingredients than cooking! They’re amazing for my meal preppers out there (just leave the dressing and avocado tzatziki on the side until you’re ready to eat) and a crowd pleaser since they can be customized to everyone’s individual taste.
Greek Grilled Vegetable Bowl Ingredients
What’s in a Greek Grilled Vegetable Bowl? Oh, a little of this, a little of that! Pretty much all of my favorite Greek ingredients go into these tasty bowls. I like to include:
- Grilled vegetables
- Farro (if you need the recipe to be gluten-free use quinoa)
- Kalamata olives
- Feta cheese
- Fresh herbs (I love dill and basil!)
- A simple lemon dressing
- Tzatziki: try my Classic Tzatziki or Avocado Tzatziki
- Pita bread or pita chips
- Chicken, fish, or steak (if you want to add it)
Tips for Grilling Vegetables
This dish is loaded with veggies, which makes for colorful and nutrient-dense bowls! You will love seeing this rainbow of vegetables come together with all those amazing Greek flavors. I grill up zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, and onion, but feel free to grill up any veggies you have on hand!
We love grilling vegetables during the summertime so we don’t have to heat up the house and the flavor is incredible. If you don’t have an outdoor grill, you can use a grill pan inside. Here are a few tips for grilling vegetables!
- Make sure the grill or grill pan is hot! Preheat before you get started.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise and bell peppers into long pieces
- Use Baby Bella mushrooms and grill them along with thick slices of red onion
- Toss your veggies with a little bit of olive oil or marinade before grilling and season with salt and pepper. This helps your seasonings stick to the vegetables and prevents sticking to the grill!
- Keep a close eye on your vegetables while they’re on the grill! You will notice parts of the grill that are cooking faster than others. You’ll want to keep turning vegetables and moving them around so they cook as evenly as possible.
Assembling the Bowls
Of course, you can toss everything in at once and it will still taste delicious, but I think presentation makes a difference with bowls! Start with grains (your farro or quinoa), then add the grilled veggies, chickpeas, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Finish it off with olives, feta, and herbs. Beautiful! Serve dressing and tzatziki or avocado tzatziki on the side. I also like to add pita chips or pita bread.
These bowl are customizable so add whatever ingredients you want. If you want to grill up some chicken, fish, or steak to include, go for it. And remember, these bowls can be meal prepped in advance.
More Bowl Recipes:
- Greek Chicken Bowls
- Fajita Quinoa Bowls
- Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
- Chickpea Shawarma Bowls
- Korean BBQ Chickpea Bowls
- Summer Quinoa Bowls